Whole Life coverage is used during times of loss. Many loved ones are consumed with funeral arrangements and final expenses to reflect what, they can only hope, their family member would have wanted. It’s a difficult subject to bring up over lunch. There never really seems to be a “right time”. However your final wishes are an important part of your legacy. Preparing burial arrangements ahead of time is a gracious gift to those grieving your loss.
Sydney IS can help walk you through the process:
- Policies ranging from $2,000 to $40,000 to pay for final expenses and more
- Simplified underwriting
- No physical exam – coverage based on simple answers to a few healthy questions
Children’s Whole Life coverage can be a delicate subject. No one plans to outlive their children and the untimely loss of such a dear family member can be made even more devastating if there are no funds available to care for associated costs. Parents or grandparents can provide such coverage as accidents and tragedy are never planned.
“In addition to covering unexpected expenses, whole life policies for children will aid in future insurability as they become adults and insurance needs change. Once covered, policies can be increased without medical history factoring into the rates and eligibility.”
- Helps protect the future insurability of the individual
- Face amounts may be increased over time without evidence of insurability
- No medical exam and limited health questions to answer
- Rates never increase with age